Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunshine

Yesterday was such a lovely Spring-like day! After church I was out and about for a little while and couldn't help walking through the sunshine with a smile on my face. I stopped in the local Hallmark store (love that place). I think the Spring weather (combined with my weakness for greeting cards and all things stationary) urged me to splurge a little on some cards to send out to friends. I only spent about six dollars; those of you who know the prices of those things can attest to the fact that I did amazingly well! I successfully reigned myself in even while looking over the new selection of really, really cute stationary sets. *sigh*. I'll save those for another day!

1 comment:

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Ah, Becky, send some of that lovely sunshine here. :)

Blessings,
Susan