Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Challenge, Day 22: Eh, Whatever...

Brutal honesty: I don't even care about today's post. I'm hungry, tired, cranky. But that'll pass, and thankfully I have a stock of things previously written saved on my handy jump drive. So here's to Spring... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Clasped in two small white hands, a frog/ With imperial bearing - captive/ Not hopeless/ A pair of legs dangle below/ He in reposing readiness/ Keeps a hold on the hands that hold him/ If by chance he sees the way/ The better to wrest his freedom --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Um, I thought I didn't care about today's post, but apparently I do as I could not resist tweaking the poem here and there...

No comments: