Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Challenge, Day 8. Ok, so I almost forgot...

Yes, I almost forgot about today's challenge post. Horrible! Really though, today was a little busier than normal. First off, I was up much too late (unfortunately my internal clock has been re-set to think that bed time is around 1am and wake-up time is 10 am...ish ;)and then I had some cleaning to do this morning, get ready for work, and finally work this afternoon. They needed me to stay a bit later than usual (I'm a nanny), plus I decided today would be a good day to clean their bath tub and shower. So after scrubbing hard and being surrounded by Lysol fumes (DON'T try this at home!!!), I was more tired than usual when I left. After that came some really sweet time with my sister-in-law Jess and my nephew Evan. I got a great, adorable picture of him and I on my cell phone, which is pretty amazing because usually when trying to snap photos on my phone the one or more of the following scenarios takes place: It turns out blurry, It turns out a sick yellow color, or Evan just doesn't want his photo taken and so ignores the camera. This time the light was good, there was no blur, and Evan actually looked at the camera and said "cheese!". (I'm pretty much melting here! Love that kid!) I'd love to get it from my phone to this blog post but I'm not really sure how. Once I figure it out I'll share! For now I'll just post another photo I took with an actual camera. Now I'm ready to chillax with my favorite down blanket. Aaaahhhh...

No comments: