Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Thankful

How grateful I am to God! I'm excited to know that He is working in me and teaching me, and being so patient with me as I slowly grasp all that He is. I'm seeing that He's my source for strength...for everything, really. He's so good, and He's always faithful! "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing." John 15:1-5

4 comments:

Raymonde said...

Hello Becky, what an encouraging post.

I also love the photo.

Thank you for your visits and comments.

Take care. xxx

Karen Lange said...

Thanks for sharing this:)

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Becky -

He's faithful, and every year it becomes more evident. :)

Blessings,
Susan

Becky Lange said...

Raymonde - Thank you, I always enjoy checking out your photos!

Mom - As you know so well, I am a work in progress :-)

Susan - Yes, so true! It gets deeper and better as time goes by!

Thank you all for your comments, and Lord bless.