Thursday, December 17, 2009

RebeccaLynne Jewelry

You may have noticed a new button on the sidebar here. Definitely click it - it's the link to my new shop on Etsy.com. If you have not yet discovered Etsy, it is a site that allows sellers to set up their own little "shop", offering handmade or vintage items. There are multitudes of very cool things on there. You can buy everything from craft supplies to vintage women's shoes to jewelry to art. Very cool! I have just begun on Etsy (http://www.rebeccalynnejewelry.etsy.com/) so I am currently working on creating, photographing, and posting new items. So far it's a lot of fun - partly because I have a penchant for naming and describing each piece of jewelry. I sell both face to face and online, so if you see something you like in my Etsy shop but live close by, email me (rebeccalynnejewelry@yahoo.com)! I will work it out for you to get your hands on the item without having to go through Etsy and pay shipping and all that fun stuff :-). I also do custom orders. Hope you enjoy browsing my shop!